Sunday, May 2, 2010

Michelle's Yin Yang Pendant

Many years ago, I received this beautiful yin yang pendant as a gift from a dear friend. It became not only one of my favorite pieces of jewelry, but was also a serendipitous affirmation of my imminent future, to pursue my passion – Feng Shui.

It has become a perpetual companion and its symbolism inspires me to strive to not o
nly keep my home in order, but reminds me of the significance of - “As within, so without”. In our pursuit to create positive Chi, it begins within our body - our personal chi, and manifests into a mirror reflection of our outer world.

Over the years, my necklace attracted much admiration and compliments, the appeal became very evident. As imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I began my journey to find the pendant. The intention of sharing my story is in the hope that you also would be inspired to harmonize your own personal energy.

No comments: